Photobucket
Sunday, May 3, 2009

How to be a good friend?


Ever wondered why some people have many friends while you have only a few?

It could be because of several reasons, like the person is open to having more friends, one being out spoken or friendly etc. However, today I will be focusing on the factor of being caring.

For the past few weeks, I fell seriously ill and I thought I was on the verge of death. On the first day when I fell sick, it was truly tormenting for me. I had to deal with some matters and could not return home to rest. Thankfully, I had my friends who were supporting me all the way. They gave heart-warming encouragements despite the poor response I returned them. At that point of time, although I was suffering, I felt happy.

Following the next few days, I was bedridden to a certain extent.
I only left my bed for meals and as you can tell, I was unable to return to school.
However, that period of time was one of the best experience I had. ( I'm crazy right?!)

My friends still remembered my existence and often messaged me to ask how I was doing. I greatly appreciated them for that. They became part of my medicine and strength to overcome my sickness!


THE MAIN POINT OF TODAY'S ENTRY IS:

Be kind to others and show the caring side of you!
Not only will you make someone feel great but you will eventually gain a friend. (:

P/S: Just in case you are wondering which of us wrote this (the one who complains profusely), that's Isabel! (:

Labels:

6:30 PM

Ydisclaimer

We are definitely not experts in this area, although we are trying our best for the this project.
We hope the information provided is helpful or useful to you.
Please feel free to give your comments or correct us if you deem necessary.
Apologies if anything seems offensive to any group or individuals. Please inform us if it is so.
Thanks
<3 Ms34th

Participating in the Value Venture Competition 2009


Yabout us

34th-ers!
PhotobucketIsabel Ong
PhotobucketJolene Chua
PhotobucketLiane Liew
PhotobucketCourtney
PhotobucketJanelle Ng
PhotobucketGoh Qian Ting
Ycounter

Hit Counters

Yarchives

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Yspill


Yjukebox

Ylinks

{:)} google

Ycredits

Scrapblog.com
Photobucket.com